CBD Crystals 99% - 500mg
Pure CBD crystals with a purity of 99%. Read more
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
CBD crystals are extracted from the cannabis sativa plant. The CBD used in these crystals comes from organic hemp using the most advanced CO2 method. Because HempCare extracts CBD through CO2 extraction, the CBD is separated from the remaining nutrients until the purity of 99% is reached. The remaining 1% consists of terpenes and terpenoids. These powdered CBD crystals consist of 99% CBD and do not contain any THC! CBD has an anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, and anti-psychotic effect. It promotes cardiovascular health and lowers the incidence of diabetes. The CBD crystals are purely natural, so they can be used safely and widely as a dietary supplement.
All important and essential natural components of the fiber hemp plant have been retained in this product. This means that this product is pure! These 99% CBD crystals contain only the best that nature has to offer.
Benefits of CBD Crystals