Add your review
DCK, also called deschloroketamine, is a Research Chemical belonging to the Arylcyclohexylamine class.
Enter the desired quantity below; prices are per 0.5 gram. Read more
Ordered before 16:00, delivered tomorrow.
- Buy 2 for €20,00 each and save 9%9% Discount
- Buy 4 for €19,00 each and save 14%14% Discount
- Buy 6 for €18,00 each and save 18%18% Discount
- Buy 8 for €17,00 each and save 23%23% Discount
- Buy 10 for €15,50 each and save 30%30% Discount
- Buy 25 for €14,00 each and save 36%36% Discount
- Buy 50 for €13,00 each and save 41%41% Discount
What exactly is DCK?
DCK, also called deschloroketamine, is a Research Chemical that belongs to the Arylcyclohexylamine class. It is a ketamine analog, which means that DCK is compared to the illegal drug ketamine. Where a lower dose may create more of an 'alcohol effect', the well-known 'k-hole' is possible at a higher dose. In addition to DCK powder, we also offer DCK pellets.
What is the correct DCK dosage?
More information about DCK can be found here: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Deschloroketamine
Do you have questions about DCK? More DCK powder than indicated? Contact us at [email protected] for a non-binding offer.
DCK effects & DCK experiences
DCK is a Research Chemical, which means that not much research has been done on the substance yet. The possible effects of DCK and experiences you can experience with DCK are:
- Lose motor control
- It relieves pain
Important information when purchasing DCK
- For sale only for research purposes
- Prevent the release of Research Chemicals into the environment
- DCK can cause respiratory irritation
- DCK can cause eye irritation
What is the best way to store DCK?
DCK is best stored by keeping it in a cool, dry place. Keep DCK away from heat and open flame. With proper storage, Research Chemicals can be stored for at least 1 to 2 years. Order DCK online. Simple, discreet and fast delivery. We ship DCK for free. Ordered before 16:00 = delivered tomorrow.
All the products are sold for laboratory use only
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION